The informations below are referring to our Microfibers, that we use for almost all our shoes, it is made in Europe (Italy or Spain) and we call it Vegan.leather or Vegan.suede.
The informations below does not refer to the canvas, acrylic tweed or any other special material except veg.leather or veg.suede.
We also use a microfiber lining for ALL our shoes.
Thanks for choosing Good Guys !
•IT IS ECOLOGICAL
We certifies that an external laboratory has subjected the fabric to strict testing and has declared it to be ecological and free of agents harmful to health.
•OUR SHOES ARE MADE IN PORTUGAL
Most of our components are made in Italy, Spain or Portugal in a fair-trade environment.
•OUR MICROFIBERS ARE...
Produced in an eco-friendly and sustainable with minimum environmental impact.Our microfibers are made from polyester and nylon and for most of our vegan suede they can be easily recycled.
- 100% microfiber
- Chromium VI-free
- Ecological CO2-free manufacturing system
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
•SENSATION OF LEATHER, QUALITY OF MICROFIBER 100% HEALTHY
- Absorption – desorption = Total dryness
- High abrasion
- Thermal regulation effect
- Maximum removal of water
- High tear
- High compatibility with gluing
- Strong resistance to Sewing
- Washable (at 95º C without shrinking and conserving all its properties)
- Oil repellent
- Option of creating customised fragrances
- Perspiration fastness
- Rubbing fastness
- 100% Breathable
It far exceeds the stipulations of the UNE-EN ISO 20344:2004 standard (R-09119381)
In accordance with the REACH regulations
In accordance with the legislation relating to azo dyes and chlorinated paraffins
In accordance with the 20882 IN: 2009 standard
In accordance with the UNE EN ISO 20344:2010 standard
CLEANING YOUR GG
We use a 100% vegetal soap made in France LE SAVON DU BRUGERON it works for all the materials we use, canvas, veg.suede, veg.leather even the sole. You can find it at your local store.
All our shoes have a microfiber lining that allows the feet to breath and avoid "smell" or discomfort due to heat or sweat. The lining is antibacterial and eco-friendly.
Our tip to keep your Veg. Suede shoes in good shape:
- To clean the UPPER PART of your shoes, use a soft brush (or Toothbrush) and brush the shoes gently after the rain or once a month to get the dust and dirt out of them, that will keep them "looking good"
- For your HEELS (DUKE,DAISY, ELLA, DIZZY..) as soon as you see wooden part of the heels appears and you notice the bottom isn't flat anymore but more "oblique" it means that it's worn out and need to be "fixed", we would advise you to walk for 2 weeks with your NEW boots and "break" them, then go to a cobbler and place a "hard top" on both heels and a rubber sole on the front part of the outside sole if you feel like it.
- The REMOVABLE SOLE in your SAMO & WACK sneakers can be washed separately in your washing machine (cold cycle)